Saturday 9 June 2012

Absolut lavender (lavender vodka)


Ingredients


1 litre of vodka, 1/2 cup lavender 
Preparation: 3 days

This seems hardly worth mentioning as a recipe as it involves no cooking, just the ability to pour vodka over lavender and leave to infuse for at least 3 days in the fridge... but infusing vodka is something that I used to enjoy doing during my mispent youth. Skittle vodka, rose vodka, vanilla vodka, Werther's original... pretty much anything will work!
I will leave more sophisticated mixologists than I to come up with cocktail ideas - personally I'm happy to just pour in a dash of lemonade and sip from it! Watch our for my lavender lemonade recipe coming soon too...

Everything Goes With Toast   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP