Tuesday 30 July 2013

Chocolate chip & coconut encrusted French toast


Ingredients

Chocolate chip brioche, dessicated coconut, butter, egg.
Preparation: 10 minutes

Following on from my chocolate chip brioche recipe, I have to admit that I have finally found a use for besmirching brioche in this way. It makes the most fan-fucking-tastic fluffy French toast when paired with a crispy coconut crust. Oh my oh my oh my. If you have one naughty treat this weekend, make it this. You're welcome.


1) Prepare two bowls, one with dessicated coconut and one with a beaten egg. Melt a knob of butter in a pan.


2) Dip your slice of brioche into the beaten egg, ensuring that it is coated, then into the coconut and turn over before adding to the pan.


3) Sizzle for one minute on each side, then serve!

Everything Goes With Toast   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP